PeerPower is a Bangkok based Crowdfunding platform approved by the Thai Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). Our mission is to enable financial access so as to improve financial outcomes for business owners and investors.
What will you do at PeerPower?
- Support credit assessment end-to-end process (front-end/ client engagement) with the issuers related to SMEs and Thai Mid Caps i.e., financial due diligence, cashflow modelling
- Take a macroeconomics perspective to identify priority verticals (e.g., green bonds, service industries) that PeerPower should serve
- Support our engagement efforts with potential bond issuers i.e., facilitating information exchange
- Monitor portfolio of bond issuers for industry and business specific risks
- Work closely in cross-functional teams to deliver on businesses requirements e.g., CRM, Product Owners, Operations
Are we right for each other?
- Intensely curious and driven to learn
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills with a love for numbers.
- Many examples of being practical and resourceful in problem-solving
- Passion for high-growth tech companies
If you enjoy building something that has the potential to grow and outlast you, if you believe that a group of dedicated individuals can positively impact the world and challenge the status quo, this is the place for you. Hybrid location (mix of in-person and remote working).